CERNER SURGINET ANALYST
- Provide build, design, and configuration skills, including modifying exiting tables as necessary.
- Participate in test and validation of the software application, and may include developing test scripts and/or creating scenarios to be reviewed prior to actual go-lives in order to ensure proper functionality.
- Review data workflow as necessary, provide workflow analysis, and suggest changes to design when necessary, in order to assist in full utilization of the software application and features for the client environment.
- Relay pertinent information regarding projects in a professional and timely to the client and management when necessary.
- Required Skills:
- 3 years of experience working with Cerner SurgiNet projects and Anesthesia module.
- Analyst will participate in content meetings with surgical staff and subject matter experts.
- RN is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working at client sites solo projects.
- Ability to manage tasks assigned as well as meet any project deadlines assigned.
- Complete weekly T&E reports and status reports on time.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Accustomed to traveling weekly, with remote capabilities when client allows.
Relocation is not required; only a willingness to travel.