Well versed in workflow analysis, design and build, testing, training, and go-live/post-live support of Epic solutions – whether as a consultant or hospital employee. A team player ready to offer solutions based on expertise, client needs, and the patient’s best interest. A true professional able to manage time, tasks, and communications.
- 3 – 5 years consulting experience
- Familiar with all phases of software implementations
- Expertise with one or more Epic applications
- Epic offerings: EpicCare, CPOE, Clarity, Bridges, Beacon, Beaker, Willow, ADT/Prelude, Resolute, Cadence or other
- Manage assigned tasks and meet project deadlines
- Complete weekly time & expense and status reports
- Exhibit excellent written and oral communication skills
- Accustomed to weekly travel
Atlanticon offers a generous Compensation and Benefits package for full-time employees, including: Health/Dental/Life Insurance, Traditional and Roth 401(k) Retirement Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, and many other benefits.
If this describes you – we’d like to hear from you. Apply via our website today or contact Michele Clark, Recruiting Director at email@example.com for further details.